Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is not Cameron's Table.....

This is Cameron's better looking big brother:
We decided to make a Lego/art table for Christmas.  Thanks to the President, we actually did it! 
We really liked the Pottery Barn Kids's Cameron table and bench, but it was small and didn't have storage. 
We really loved Ana White's Lego coffee table, but it was too big and not a desk. 
So we blended the two and it was just right:

 We added a Lego base plate under one side of the table top.

  







We made two benches to store under the desk.  The desk has two storage boxes under the tabletop. 

Our President came up with the art roll holder (genius!!). 


9 comments:

  1. Would you mind sharing what the dimensions for the table top are? I'm loving this! I had also planned on doing the AW Lego Table, but also wanted a place for seating. Your project is PERFECT! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie! Thanks for the nice comment. I will get the measurements and post them for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever get a chance to do the measurements for this? I hate to be a bother, but I am in LOVE with this table and can't wait to put it in my son's room! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie! So sorry, we will post the measurements! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to build this for our son. Would you mind sharing your plans? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also love to make this for my step daughter, does anyone have the plans for it?? Thank you

    ReplyDelete